How does the design process work?
- If you’re interested in getting a free quote, we’ll ask you a few questions about your requirements. We’ll then arrange to visit you and take a look at your space.
- We’ll measure up and then spend a couple of hours with you. We’ll work out a rough plan and discuss options and choices for your kitchen design.
- Next, we’ll take our paper plans back to the office where we will turn them into a high quality computer model of your proposed kitchen.
- We’ll further develop the design throughout this process before producing a series of photo-realistic images of our initial design.
- We’ll also cost up your kitchen at this stage and produce a clear quotation, detailing what is and isn’t included in the price. We want you to be clear what you are and aren’t getting for your money.
- If you need a quick ballpark figure rather than the details at this point, we can provide you with that.
- Once your quote is complete, we’ll call to arrange to meet up again. Then we can talk you through the plans, elevations, images and pricing we’ve produced.
- If you want a copy of the plans at this stage, we charge a fee for a copy of the initial designs. This is usually between £300 and £1000, dependent on the amount of work which has gone into the design process for your specific kitchen. However, this cost would be deducted from the price of the kitchen if you choose to go ahead.
- We may then proceed to develop the design further with input from you, in order to produce a refined version of plans and costings.